Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello To ALL!!

Hey Everyone. I just wanted to make a post welcoming everyone and I hope that you choose to follow and help me along this journey.

My journey is as follows:
    I graduated nursing school in May and I am waiting to take boards in TN. The process of applying to take boards has been VERY exhausting, I just hope and pray that boards go a lot smoother.
    We are moving from South Alabama to Nashville TN in less than 3 days, and I thought that I was doing good about getting everything packed early..... but our stuff seems to be multiplying and I can't seem to get anything DONE. My parents are coming down tomorrow thank goodness to help us get everything ready. Thank the good Lord for parents!!!
     My husband starts CRNA school at MTSA in a few weeks...
     AND, to top it all off... I want to be high school skinny again!! So, another addition to my journey is to lose 30lbs in 3 months. I feel that if I do this on my blog I will have more motivation to stick to it, because I know y'all will hold me accountable... :D which is what I need. I encourage you to do this with me if you would like, I will be adding diet and work out plans soon. Just keep checking in.
     I also LOVE photography so I will be sharing some of my photos with you and I love DIY projects. So I will definitely be posting all my DIY projects for my new place.

I hope y'all enjoy my blog and please let me know what you think of it :)

Thank you and God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment